Who we are
Board of Recommendation
How to Become a Member
Members’ Activities Calendar
What we do
Policy and Advocacy
Exchange the world
Introduction to IFMSA Exchanges
List of Participating Countries
Research Projects Database
Medical Students International
You are here:
Adipose Tissue Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy On Experimental Asherman's Syndrome Developed Rats
Turkey (TurkMSIC) - Pamukkale University, Denizli
Histology & Embriyology Department / Pamukkale University Faculty of Medicine 20160 Pamukkale/ Denizli
Prof. Dr. Gulcin METE
Type of Research Project
- Basic science
What is the background of the project?
Asherman syndrome(AS) is a condition defined by adhesions of the endometrium.Heavy damage on endometrial basal compartment causes an increase in the rate of endometrial cell repair. alpha fibroblastic growth factor (aFGF), insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), transforming growth factor beta 1 (TGF-
What is the aim of the project?
What techniques and methods are used?
What is the role of the student?
- The student will mainly observe
- The student will observe the practical experiments but will be highly involved in the analysis of the results
- The tasks will be done under supervision
What are the tasks expected to be accomplished by the student?
Will there be any theoretical teaching provided (preliminary readings, lectures, courses, seminars etc)
What is expected from the student at the end of the research exchange? What will be the general outcome of the student?
- The student will prepare a scientific report
What skills are required of the student? Is there any special knowledge or a certain level of studies needed?
He/she should basicly identify different tissues and have foreknowledge about female reproductive system anatomy and histology.
Are there any legal limitations in the student’s involvement
Type of students accepted
This project accepts: - Medical students - Graduated students (less than 6 months)
- Ke Chen; Xuemei Chen; Junlin He; Yubin Ding; Yanqing Geng; Shangjing Liu; Xueqing Liu; and Yingxiong Wang.2015."Mouse Endometrium Temporal and Spatial Expression mRNA and MicroRNA Associated With Embryo Implantation"; Reproductive Sciences;22(11);1399-1408
- Kilic S; Yuksel B;Pinarli F.; Albayrak A.; Boztok B ;Delibasi T.2014."Effect of stem cell application on Asherman syndrome; an experimental rat model";Stem Cell B
© 2015 - IFMSA.org - Developed by web agency