Deadline for the Application Form: 4 months in advance
or before 1st of March for July and August
. In order to be accepted to your desired Project, please send the application as soon as possible.Available months:
- Vilnius University (Vilnius LC): February, March, April, May, July, August, October, November, December.
- Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (Kaunas LC): January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, October, November, December.
Please choose full calendar months only!
Exact dates of your practice and accommodation could be discussed with LORE after receiving the Card of Acceptance. We do not guarantee accommodation outside the calendar month.
We strongly recommend you to come in July and August for the best exchange experience
. We do not recommend to come in January and June as our CP team will not be able to spend a lot of time with you due to our study schedule.ACCEPTANCE DATES FOR SUMMER MONTHS ARE DIFFERENT! If you are applying for July and August, please choose the practice days as follows:
JULY: from July 1st to July 28th
AUGUST: from July 29th to August 25th
Students who put in other dates will not be provided with accommodation after given dates (after 28th July or August 25th accordingly) at NMO expenses so please make sure to choose the dates correctly.Your Card of Documents has to be completed before sending the Application Form.
We will not consider your Application Form before receiving all the required documents (Health Insurance can be uploaded after receiving a Card of Acceptance).
The unilateral fee must be paid at least 4 weeks before the start of the practice otherwise the exchange will be cancelled.
- Passport - ID is suitable for European Union citizens.
- Motivation letter - you should include your motivation for all (or as much as you want) departments of your choice in one motivation letter.
- Health insurance - we only require simple health insurance covering treatment expenses in case you are admitted to the hospital. You should purchase insurance in your country and bring a hard copy upon arrival. European Health Insurance Card is suitable for European Union citizens.
You will receive an email with payment information after receiving a Card of Acceptance.