We will do our best to place you in your preffered Projects or LCs. Also, we can accept couple in the same LC but we cannot placed you in the same accommodation. Nevertheless, we can not guarantee that you will be placed in the same LC or your preffered projects. It depends on our LC and Research Project capacities.(Latest Situation Updates from Indonesia)
As of July 8, 2020, the number of confirmed COVID-19 positive cases has risen significantly by 1,853 from the previous day to 68,079 cases. In that same period, the number of deaths rose by 50 to 3,359, while the number of recovered patients rose by 800 to 31,585. The Indonesian government has taken numerous measures to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, including the Ministry of Transportation has issued Minister of Transportation Regulation as form of following steps to further limit the risk of community spread in Indonesia with the restrictions on the visit of Foreign Citizens to enter Indonesia.
To be allowed to travel, International passengers arriving in Indonesia must present the following documents and comply with the following regulations:
- Negative test result for COVID-19 from a swab test/PCR or rapid test
- To be presented at the departure airport and upon arrival.
- Test results must be issued within 7 days or 3 days (for a rapid test) before your departure date.
- Has been 14 (fourteen) days in the region/country that is free of Covid-19 virus
- Any passenger who is unable to provide a Health Certificate with a negative PCR/Swab test result must sign a statement letter of willingness to be quarantined and carry out a PCR test upon arrival in Indonesia.
Health Certificate Validity
Based on COVID-19 Handling Acceleration Force letter, the acceptable period of Health Certificates based on COVID-19 test type results are as follows:
- Health Certificate with a negative PCR/Swab test resultsvalid maximum 14 days from the health facility issuance.
Limited to passengers with international flight to Jakarta/Surabaya/Denpasar the PCR/Swab test result valid maximum 7 days from the health facility issuance
- Health Certificate with a non-reactive Rapid test results valid maximum 14 days from the health facility issuance.
Limited to passengers with flight destined to Biak the result valid maximum 7 days from the health facility issuance
- Statement letter provided by the airline (if applicable)
- Download and install the PeduliLindungi app
Every passenger is suggested to install the official PeduliLindungi app from the Indonesian government on their phone that can be downloaded on the following links:
Android Play Store
Apple App Store
- Health Alert Card (HAC) form
For those of you entering Indonesia and or flying domestic flights within Indonesia are required to fill a Health Alert Card from the Indonesian Ministry of Health. For more convenience & to avoid queueing, we suggest using E-HAC (Electronic Health Alert Card) that can be accessed on:
Indonesian Ministry of Health official web or you can also install the E-HAC app on your smartphone that can be downloaded on the following links: Android Play Store or Apple App Store
If you don’t have the E-HAC app, Health Alert Card will be given at the departure airport or onboard before landing.
- Check and comply with other regulations from the Indonesian government and local/regional authorities at your departure and arrival points
- Comply with the airline’s travel policy
For example: wear a mask onboard and around the airport area.
Every passenger is required to put on a mask at the airport and during flight. All airlines urges passengers to prepare their own masks as well as own personal hygiene kits according to their individual needs before the flight.
- Bring minimum two (2) copies of all required documents
In addition to checking your original documents, some airports might need to keep a copy of your documents for documentation purposes. Passengers are expected to prepare a copy and original copy of the documents prior to arrival at the departure airport and present it upon check-in. All airline have the right to cancel the flight of any passenger that does not meet the requirement.
Besides the above requirements, upon arrival at the destination airport, passengers are possible to go through additional health checks or to fill other forms/statement letters required by local authorities/local government.
Before booking a flight, please make sure you can fulfill all the requirements. The airline and government officials will review your documents at the airport. Present only original and valid documents. Creating false documents, such as a fake COVID-19 test result, is an offense punishable by imprisonment of up to 6 years (based on Article 243 of the Indonesian Penal Code) and/or 12 years (based on Article 35 and 51 of ITE Law No. 11 of 2008).
Information of the policy can be accessed through Indonesian Immigration website. These measures are temporary and shall be evaluated pursuant to further development.
The New Normal Protocols in most Laboratory University in Indonesia
There is no newest regulations that we received from our LC university to this day. Therefore, we still wait, observe and we will surely keep you updated once we have got the announcement about the exchange regulation from each of our LC University. For some university in Indonesia, Practice activities in the lab have started and they mostly prioritize the final-year students especially those who finishing their task on the final project or assignment. Research and practice activities in the laboratory already begin in a limited approach in accordance with strict health protocols such as they must disinfection of tables and research equipment following the COVID-19 prevention protocol etc. Each laboratory has also issued a policy of the maximum number of students who can use it in a day according to laboratory capacity.
There are heath protocols that you might need to obey on when you are accepted on one of our LC:
- Students are required to clean their hands by using soap / hand-sanitizer before starting research and repeating it regularly.
- Students are required to wear personal protective equipment such as masks, face shields, gloves provided by the department, and bring their own hats/headgear/hair net during the study.
- Student must do physical distancing during the program.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through email. Send it to: email@example.com and CC it to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following format:
Subject of the email: (Name) - AF#(AF Number) - (your NMO Name) - Incoming Issues
i.e.: Monika Herliana - AF#12345 - CIMSA Indonesia - Incoming Issues
Emails that do not follow the format ARE NOT PROCESSED
NOTICE US IMMEDIATELY minimum 6 weeks prior your arrival if you need some additional documents such as visa requirements. We are not responsible if you could not get the visa on time because you ask the documents really close to the deadline or your arrival.