IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE HEALTH DOCUMENTS:
- Vaccination card - to be sent with the AF
- Medical certificate - to be sent with the AF (a proof from a general practitioner that the student doesn't suffer from any infectious diseases and is able to take part in the internship)
- Health Insurance - to be sent with the CC
- HepB Antibodies count - to be sent LATEST with the CC, the test cannot be older than 2 months before the desired start of the exchange
- Tuberculin test - to be sent LATEST with the CC, the test cannot be older than 2 months before the desired start of the exchange
For all the health reports you need to use our template, other documents will not be accepted!
You can find it here:
IFMSA CZ Health Report
Upon arrival documents
These documents you should bring as well when arriving in the Czech Republic:
ELECTRONIC APPLICATION FORM MUST BE SENT 4 MONTHS IN ADVANCE!
- Health Insurance
- HepB Antibodies count
- Tuberculosis test
- Medical certificate
The student has to choose at least two different cities.
We have 3 LCs in Prague but it's still just one city.
We kindly remind the students not to put all of their three choices (3 LCs) to Prague, such AFs will be returned.
AF must be sent at least 4 months before the expected start of the exchange. AFs sent later will be rejected (or must be discussed with NORE first).
We ask to upload ALL documents in PDF or JPEG format! All documents must be in English!
In CV, a photo of the student should be included. Motivation letters have to be signed by the student.
Please note, your photo (2x)-the upon arrival document, has to be in passport size (4,5-3,5cm)!