You are here:
Home » General
-It’s true that french is our second language, but English is the official language of the professional exchanges that we are providing, so even if French is helpful with patients, it’s not compulsory, meanwhile English is mandatory.
-If the English abilities of any student are jugged insufficient, the student participation to the exchange program can be suspended at any time.
- Recognized by the 4 faculties of Tunisia with access to100% of the medical departments of all Tunisia public hospitals.
- Special mention to the surgical departments with advanced implication for incomings to surgical operations.
- The Student Handbook is highly recommended, as guarantee of your academic experience. If not available, you can purchase one within our local committees.
-In order to get the certificate, the student must complete at least 80% of the clerkship and fill in the evaluation-form
-If the student wishes to stay 3 weeks instead of 4, he must mention it in his AF, and get approval from the NEO-IN first, he can then get his/her certificate, only if he attends 100% of the 3 weeks
- Apart from July and August where social program is absolutely the best, on the other months it's optional depending on the local committee.
- Very high quality social program with professional standards, and breathtaking experiences, amazement granted.
- Overall Social Program rated 8.7/10, all week-ends are national with two of them rated 9.2/10 for summer months.
- During summer months, all our students are lodged in Students hostels / flats, you’ll be asked to pay a deposit (between 20 and 30 euros) which will be refunded if no material damage has been noted.
- A welcoming letter will reach you before your arrival, with a survival kit for incomings , social program, accommodation, transportation details and useful information for your stay. You’ll be asked then to confirm your participation in advance for the national weekend trips.
A copy of valid passport is required for administrative paperwork and by local authorities, makes sure that this document will be uploaded as soon as possible
For European Citizens, please don’t upload your ID Card.
We are always trying to place incoming students according to their preferences, but it’s not always possible to fulfill all of them, be sure that whenever you’ll be placed, your stay among us will be a life-change experience. Once you’ll receive your acceptance card , you cannot change your hosting LC , if you have any special request regarding your placement , please contact YOUR exchange officers.
We are doing our best to accommodate couples who have asked for in the AF, but please understand that this is not always possible.
- All our Incomings are asked to fill both Associa-Med and IFMSA evaluation forms , otherwise , no certificate could be delivered.
- Associa-Med do consider the IFMSA exchange program as an opportunity for students worldwide to taste oversea medical methods and enhance the cultural and human aspects of the medical students, on the other Hand the LEO/NEO-IN will have no hesitation in cancelling the clerkship and accommodation of any student coming on vacation or holidays .