1. Students need to bring printed copies of SCOPE handbook
. It is necessary to be completely filled and signed by the tutor in order to get a certificate.
2. Exchange students have the same conditions, and are expected to do the same work as our students in clerkship (if not otherwise specified by sending NMO).
3. A minimum of 80% attendance
of the clerkship is required in order to obtain the certificate.
4. We regularly organize workshops
such as: Surgical Suturing, First Aid Training, BLS and Pediatric BLS, Pathology Course etc. Also, we give incoming students a tour and an opportunity to do some lab work at the Faculty, if they wish to.
5. In order to receive the certificate incoming students must:
- attend the hospital
- fill up the handbook and evaluation form
Please remember that this clerkship is not a vacation period.The LEOs may cancel the clerkship, as well as the lodging, boarding and social program if you do not follow these rules.