• Please understand that Indonesia has 5 religions and respect the rule
• Please wear RESPECTABLE CLOTHES as mentioned above: SHIRT with COLLAR (for male and female)
• Wear COVERED SHOES instead of SANDALS (RUNNING SHOES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE)
• JEANS are NOT ALLOWED during your day at the hospital
• Female students must wear KNEE LENGTH SKIRT or longer. If not please wear TROUSERS since jeans are not allwoed.
***SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: In some departments of Yogyakarta UMY and Banda Aceh UNSYIAH, female students have to wear special dress. This is a way that you will feel more about our life, nothing to be worried about this.
• Bring your Student's HANDBOOK to be confirmed to our hospitals so that you can gain more in this exchange. Supervisors will sign on your HANDBOOK if they think you participate seriously.
• Credit cannot be given by our hospitals.
• Please fill both EVALUATION FORM on the database and also LC Evaluation Form given by hosting LEO at the end of your exchange month.
• We CANNOT placed couple in the same host family nor hostels
• Your exchange is not a holiday. The LC and the appointed supervisor have put their efforts to organize and arrange your exchange so please do not absent without permission nor disobey the exchange rules. Students who do not take their exchange seriously or cause trouble in any other way will lose accommodation and their exchanges up to 3 days after the warning issued by NEO Incoming.
• Again, please take your exchange time seriously. Don't skip any lectures. Certification from IFMSA would be only given to you who have attended at least 20 EFFECTIVE DAYS HOSPITAL WORK, unless there is any extraordinary circumstance that make you cannot fulfill the 20 effective days, and it should be agreed by both sending and hosting NEOs.
• During your exchange, you will technically represent IFMSA at the department. When you do not take the exchange seriously, it will negatively affect the relationship that has been well-maintained between CIMSA and the department+tutor. This could cause serious damage to our exchange program so please attend your clerkship and behave as expected.
• Our LEOs will send you a Rules Form Contract that you have to fill and sign, then send it back to us with your Confirmation Card.
• For UNILATERAL contracts: Please bring 60 Euro to March Meeting GA. You can pay this to your country's National Exchange Officer (NEO) to be given to Indonesian NEO in IFMSA General Assembly. The rest of the payment can be given up on arrival.
• We have an additional rule written on the Letter of Agreement
(which will be signed by incomings at the start of their exchange) which is the Penalty Payment
to cover for any damage that they may cause to the living quarters and other materials lent for their use during the duration of the clerkship. All students must pay a deposit of IDR 500.000 in cash upon arrival.