1. We need an official Proof of Enrollment from everyone (see template underneath). This is a crucial requirement of the German Government. We would kindly ask you to explain to your universities that with signing the PoE, you are only stating that your medical studies include
doing internships in general.
Requirements for the PoE:
- with stamp and signature
- state expected day of graduation
- must comprise the time the student will have the exchange (for example "student is enrolled from April to October 2017 and the exchange is in September)
-must be uploaded to your AF and send shortly before your exchange starts to our office in Berlin via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
--> We kindly ask you to use our template
2. Please upload 4 different letters of motivation. We need them to place you in the most suitable department, so please take some time to write them. Tutors may make their intern selection based upon them. Please note that the motivational letters should be written in a formal language and format and should be addressed to the tutors of the chosen department (not the NEOs/LEOs/CPs).
3. Your Card of Documents has to be complete when sending the Application Form. Applications without the required documents will NOT be considered.
4. You can download the SCOPE Terms and conditions here: http://nextcloud.bvmd.de/index.php/s/ywQ8FRLEJyw3EDw
5. Due to legal immigration issues, incoming students from beyond the European Union have to hand in proof of sufficient financial funding accessible during their exchange period. The total amount of money which needs to be submitted is 313,- EUR
As proofs we will accept
- Personal Funds: Bank Letter or Bank Statement in your name
- Private Sponsor (Family Member or Friend): Bank Letter or Bank Statement in the name of your sponsor and a letter of financial support of your sponsor.
- Scholarship: Award Letter
- Government Sponsorship: Award Letter / Financial Guarantee
If you choose to submit a bank letter as your proof of funding, you may use the sample of a bank letter to be sure your bank account includes all required information.
If your funding is coming from private sponsors such as family members or friends, it must be verified by a bank letter and a letter of financial support. Please have your sponsor fill out and sign the sample and submit it with his/her bank information.
You can find all these samples under the following link: http://nextcloud.bvmd.de/index.php/s/xec9B4EqgMgjyzn
If you prefer not to use this form, a letter including the same pertinent information is acceptable, too.
Please upload the proof of funding in the jessentraindetester box.
6. In order to hand over your invitation letters, if needed, to delegates from your NMO at the General Assemblies of IMFSA, we need you to fill in and attach the following document to the CoD: http://nextcloud.bvmd.de/index.php/s/752JwxE5gCzQWGR
7. We only recognize certified English language tests. In case bvmd Germany has some doubts about the accuracy of the stated language level, we keep ourselves the option to request an online meeting and reject the student's application in more extreme cases.