Card of Documents : Curriculum Vitae, Health Insurance, Language certificate, Liability Insurance, Motivation letter 1, Motivation Letter 2, Motivation Letter 3, Motivation Letter 4, Passport copy, Photo, Proof of Enrollment, Vaccination card
Upon arrival documents : Health Insurance, Liability Insurance, Passport copy, Vaccination card
The CoD have to be completed when the AF is send.
We require 1 Motivation letter per department (in French if you speak French otherwise we’ll consider you don’t)
Vaccination card in roman letters, in English or in French (Compulsory vaccinations : hepatitis B, diphteria, tetanos, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, varicella titers)
Student must be able to prove his/her vaccinal status IF asked upon arrival at the hospital.(contact the LEO for further informations)
For Saint-Etienne, Grenoble and Poitiers: We require a chest X-ray.
Poitiers hospital requires for each Incoming the following (You have to fill this document: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B77-DMf2pc7TRHkwd21leVZJZDJXOWJkRTJOSzMzMzk5LUpV) :
- a chest X-ray (dating from less than a year)
- an intradermal tuberculin skin test and the dates of your 3 vaccinations against tuberculosis
- a vaccination card showing the date of your booster vaccination against : Diphteria, Tetanus, Poliomyelitis, Pertussis
- the date and the results of serologies "anti-HBs antibodies" and "anti-HBc antibodies" and the date of your vaccination against hepatitis B
- the dates of your vaccination against : Measles, Mumps, Rubella (or the date of the disease if you had them or the results of the serologies)
- the date of your chicken pox or the results ( and date) of your serology.
- typhus (Typhim) : mandatory only for clerkship in labs.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH OR FRENCH (except the vaccination card).
ANEMF recommends to Incoming students from European Union that they procure an European Health Insurance card for the period of their clerkship
We can welcome graduated students in our hospitals. Note that you must be enrolled to your university when you submit your application form. Graduated students will not be paid during their clerkship.
Some LCs required special documents (check the Explore Pages) :
1. Marseille : you need to provide a recomandation letter of your university, a Curriculum Vitae, and the photocopy (both sides) of your student card to Mareseille's LEO ASAP.