Card of Documents: Curriculum Vitae, Health Insurance, Language certificate, Liability Insurance, Motivation letter 1, Motivation Letter 2, Motivation Letter 3, Motivation Letter 4, Passport copy, Photo, Proof of Enrollment, Vaccination card, Social Media consent form
Link to the social media consent form you need to fill and attach to your Card of Documents: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vbilISBcxdm2xqqDFjidUoOuKQNdEbgt/view?usp=sharing
Upon arrival documents: Health Insurance, Liability Insurance, Passport copy, Vaccination card
The CoD has to be completed when the AF is sent.
We require 1 Motivation letter per department (in French if you speak French otherwise we’ll consider you don’t)
Vaccination card in roman letters, in English or in French (Compulsory vaccinations: hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, varicella titers)
The student must be able to prove his/her vaccinal status IF asked upon arrival at the hospital (contact the LEO for further information).
For Saint-Etienne, Grenoble and Poitiers: We require a chest X-ray.
We can welcome graduate students in our hospitals. Note that you must be enrolled at your university when you submit your application form. Graduated students will not be paid during their clerkship.
Some LCs required special documents (check the Explore Pages) :
Marseille: you need to provide a recommendation letter from your university, a Curriculum Vitae, and the photocopy (both sides) of your student card to Marseille's LEO ASAP.
Saint-Etienne, Grenoble, Poitiers: we require a chest X-ray
Poitiers: the hospital requires for each Incoming the following (You have to fill this document: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B77-DMf2pc7TRHkwd21leVZJZDJXOWJkRTJOSzMzMzk5LUpV) :
- a chest X-ray (dating from less than a year)
- an intradermal tuberculin skin test and the dates of your 3 vaccinations against tuberculosis
- a vaccination card showing the date of your booster vaccination against Diphtheria, Tetanus, Poliomyelitis, Pertussis
- the date and the results of serologies "anti-HBs antibodies" and "anti-HBc antibodies" and the date of your vaccination against hepatitis B
- the dates of your vaccination against Measles, Mumps, Rubella (or the date of the disease if you had them or the results of the serologies)
- the date of your chickenpox or the results ( and date) of your serology.
- Typhus (Typhim): mandatory only for a clerkship in labs.
All the documents have to be translated to French (except vaccination card)