- Melbourne LC, University of Melbourne: most disciplines are available except Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Melbourne LC: Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, Haematology, Nephrology, Neurology, Oncology, Respiratory, Rheumatology, Surgery (Cardiothoracic), Surgery (Colorectal), Surgery (Hepatobiliary/Upper GI), Surgery (Neurosurgery ), Surgery (Orthopaedics), Surgery (Plastics), Emeregency Medicine, and Palliative Care are all available. Please note Paediatrics, Obstetrics, and Gynaecology (Women's Health) are unavailable.
- Melbourne LC: Austin Hospital: Most Disicples are available except Indigenous Health, Paediatrics, Psychology, Physiotherapy, Dermatology, Obstetrics / Gynaecology (Women’s Health), Infectious diseases, General Practice, Plastics and Breast surgery
- Melbroune LC: Royal Melbourne Hospital: Most Disciplines are available except General Medicine and General Surgery. Please note that for Neurosurgery and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, a formal email request addressed to the Head of Department is required. Also note Paediatrics, Obstetrics, and Gynaecology (Women's Health) are unavailable.
- Perth LC (All Hospitals): most Disicples are available.
Please forward any questions or requsts to the relevant LEOs via the NEO-In