In order to complete their application form the student must upload all the documents stated below in the Card of Documents, please note that only digitalized documents may be uploaded and they must be in English or Spanish.
01. Curriculum Vitae. This must include personal details, education, clinical experience, certifications, achievements, skills, hobbies and languages. We also need to be mentioned details of the subjects the student is currently undertaking or has passed in Medical School (proved in the "Student's Record").
02. Copy of Passport. A photocopy of the page which displays the student's personal details is needed. All students need to upload their passport, except the students from Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela, those students may upload their national identity document instead.
03. Photo of the student. In order to process the students details, the Medical School require a photo. It must show the full face, be forward facing, looking straight at the camera, eyes open and have a white background (similar to a passport photo). Please use formal or semi-formal clothes, but you must be fully dressed.
04. Proof of Medical School Enrolment. A document to prove the student is enrolled in a Medical School is required and must be signed and stamped by the University/Medical School of origin.
05. Student's Record (Subjects passed). A document listing the courses the student has completed is necessary and must be signed and stamped by the University/Medical School of origin. The student must have approved the clerkships he/she is applying for by the time of the exchange.
06. Vaccination Card/Immunization Record. A document to prove that the student has been vaccinated against Hepatitis B (the three doses are required).
NOTE: Some University Hospitals might also require Influenza inmunization and Chickenpox inmunization/self-report of having the disease during the childhood.
07. SCOPE Terms & Conditions. This document must be signed by the Medical Student. You may download the document by clicking the following link: SCOPE Terms & Conditions
08. Motivation Letters (4). A one page long document in English/Spanish stating the student’s interest in each department.
The student must respect our document requirements stated above in order to be accepted. Some universities may need extra documents or a special application form. The NEO or LEO will contact you. Please send those documents as soon as they are requested.
Health insurance must include COVID-19 coverage. We will only accept students who are vaccinated, and must send their COVID-19 vaccination card along with their AF. If the student had COVID-19 disease, must have an IgG antibody test done before travelling. If that is not the case, a negative PCR test is required. Both of them must be done a maximum of 72 hours prior to arrival in our country and must be sent to the LEO so we can check it out before the arrival of the student. We do not accept students with positive PCR tests.