Feel the spirit of Russia!
The world's largest and perhaps least understood country definitely deserves the visit of any adventurous person.
While people often refer to the country simply as Russia, it's actually the Russian Federation - taking in over 100 different nationalities and languages, including Muslim, Jewish and Buddhist population. Everything exists here on an inhuman scale, whether it's Moscow's vast eight-lane highways or the endless flat scenery of the Russian steppe.
Medical staff is adequately trained. All citizens are entitled by the law to the equal access to the healthcare. The healthcare is free and available to all citizens and registered long-term residents. Private healthcare is also available in the country.
Sheremetyevo international airport (Moscow) - http://old.svo.aero/?act=part&pid=512 http://svo.aero/
Domodedovo international airport (Moscow) - http://www.domodedovo.ru/
Vnukovo international airport (Moscow) - http://www.vnukovo.ru/eng/index.wbp
Pulkovo international airport (St.Petersburg) - http://www.pulkovoairport.ru/eng/
Koltsovo international airport (Ekaterinburg) - http://www.koltsovo.ru/?a=000001&lang=eng
Ufa international airport (Ufa) - http://www.airportufa.ru/en/about/
Balandino international airport (Chelyabinsk) - http://www.aeroport-74.ru/
Bolshoe Savino international airport (Perm) - http://www.aviaperm.ru/
Omsk international airport (Omsk) - http://www.aeroomsk.ru/
Kurumoch international airport (Samara) - http://airport.samara.ru/
Russian railway system - http://eng.rzd.ru/
Moscow metro - http://engl.mosmetro.ru/
St.Petersburg metro - http://www.metro-spb.ru/
Ekaterinburg metro - http://www.emetro.ru/
Territories of our country are endless and there are thousands of beautifull places, but if you gonna come to Russia there are some TOP 10 places to see:
1. Moscow - the capital must been seen in any country;
2. Saint Petersburg - 2nd capital, "Nothern Palmyra";
3. Kazan - ancient city of unique confluence of orthodox and muslim cultures;
4. Golden Ring tour - if you wish to experience the calm, beauty and profundity of the Russian faith you should go on tour around cities which geographically situated in a circle or "ring" and are famouse for their unique monasteries and churches of the 12th-17th centuries, these cities have rather poetic names: Sergiyev Posad, Alexandrov, Kostroma, Pereslavl-Zalessky, Uglich, Ivanovo, Yaroslavl, Rostov Veliky, Suzdal and Vladimir;
5. City of Veliky Novgorod - city called "museum of architecture";
6. Volga cruise - enjoy the beauty and energy of one of the most famouse rivers;
7. Lake Baikal – the pearl of Siberia;
8. Ekaterinburg – traditional churches and Soviet avant-garde;
9. Sochi – health resort on the Black seashore and the Olympic capital;
10. Trans-Siberian Railway - You need strong nerves to go on a train journey around Eurasia. Not everyone can spend almost a week in an enclosed space on wheels. However, those brave souls who do make the journey are rewarded by seeing 80 cities, the Volga River, Ural Mountains, Baraba steppe with its ominous clouds, Yenisei River, Barguzinsky Mountains, the woods of Siberia, Khekhtsir Range and Lake Baikal. Your journey will leave you with vivid memories, while the constant motion of the train will stay with you for days after.