RRMCH was founded in 2005 with a specific purpose and commitment to establishing institutions of academic excellence, throughout Karnataka. Our main aim is to promote service minded, scientific tempered citizens of exemplary stature to serve humanity.
The hospital with about 1300 beds part of the campus ,is a multi-specialty tertiary care centre that draws patients from all strata of society. Actively engaged in medical research, Raja Rajeswari Medical College & Hospital is an institutional member of the International Medical Sciences Academy [IMSA], a global body that aims at enhancing medical care around the world. A member of IMSA programs such as seminars, workshops, exchange programs etc are conducted at Raja Rajeswari Medical College.
Affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka and recognized by the MCI.
Hospital is accredited by NABH, HLACT, ISO and IAO. It has also received NAAC grade ‘A’.
Lal Bagh or Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens, meaning The Red Garden in English, is a well known botanical garden in southern Bangalore, India.
- Cubbon Park is a landmark ‘lung’ area of the Bangalore city, located within the heart of city in the Central Administrative Area.
- The Vidhana Soudha, located in Bengaluru, is the seat of the state legislature of Karnataka. It is an imposing building, constructed in a style sometimes described as Mysore Neo-Dravidian.
- Wonderla is an amusement park located near Bidadi, 28 kilometres from Bangalore, spanning 82 acres of land. It has been promoted by V-Guard Industries Ltd, based in Cochin, Kerala
- Bannerghatta Biological Park was created from a portion of the Bannerghatta National Park in 2002. It is situated 22km south of Bangalore, Bangalore Palace, a palace located in Bangalore, India, was built by Rev. Garrett, who was the first Principal of the Central High School in Bangalore, now known as Central College
- The Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum is a museum in Bangalore, India. Its management comes under the National Council of Science Museums, Government of India.
- Sri Radha Krishnachandra Temple or has deities of Krishna and Radha located at Rajajinagar, in the North Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is one of the largest ISKCON temples in the world