Al Ameen medical collage Bijapur stands for peace, harmony, knowledge and service.
Was founded by Dr. Mumtaz Ahmad Khan in the year 1984, the founder of Al Ameen movements. He transformed his dream into reality by his perseverant efforts. Today Al Ameen Medical College is spread over 200 acres of land on western hills of historical city of Bijapur. Th main college building, administrative block, recreation hall, the play ground, basket ball stadium, swimming pool,helipad, five hundred bed main hospital equipped with all the latest amenities to serve the people. Al Ameen is one of the oldest teaching medical hospital in the country. AMC is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of health science and is recognized by MCI since 1994. The college also provide post graduate courses in various disciplines of medical sciences. Our Student friendly environment not only focuses on the academic excellence of the student also overall development of the student. Hence we conduct various hands on workshops to enhance the clinical skills of the students, various seminars, yearly college fest, which includes scholarly and extracurricular activities and a yearly sports event.
Rajiv Gandhi University of health science(RGUHS)
Al Ameen medical collage and hospital
Al Ameen Dental collage and hospital
Al Ameen Superspeciality hospital
Al Ameen Fathima Nursing College
Al Ameen medical college has its own quality of modern hostel with round the clock security and a pleasant stay for girls and boys separately. The boarders will be provided with rooms on sharing basis or individual room, which will include study desk, fan or AC, fridge, attach toilet and will be at a distance of about 500m from the teaching hospital.
Breakfast can be made available to the room and the exchange student can have their own desired choice of food.
Collage buses are available regularly on specified routes from city to the collage for staff and students free of cost. Buses are available from Monday to Saturday.
Distance from Railway Station to College is 9.3 km
Distance from Bus Stand to College is 5.2 km
Connectivity to the city:
Goa Airport to Bijapur – 336kms
Pune Airport to Bijapur - 356kms
Hyderabad airport to Bijapur - 375kms
Mumbai Airport to Bijapur – 517kms
Bangalore Airport to Bijapur – 551kms
Bijapur being the capital of Adil shahi dynasty is the epitome of culture and adil shahi architecture. This place has over 50 architectural wonders, To name a few 1. Golgumbaz ( worlds biggest tomb) with its echo gallery makes it a must visit. 2. Barakaman 3. 60 sacred graves 4.Ibrahim roza 5.Sangeet mahal
Weekend trips could be made to the following destinations:
1. GOA : yes!! Goa the party capial of India is just a 6hr beautiful drive via the ghaats And people weekend party in goa very often 2. HAMPI: UNESCO world recognised site 3.AIHOLE: the capital of vijaynagra empire 4.Amboli water falls 5.Dandeli: is a city western ghat and had wild life reserves and river rafting in the KAALI river makes it worth the visit.
- Freinds, relatives, pets will not be accepted.
- Couples may apply together.
- The exchangee is responsible for damage or misuse of materials, rooms or any other item that is lent to them during his/her stay and practice. The exchangee will pay any incurred cost.
- Clerkship are cancelled when the department receives claim from the
- Hospital for behavioural and/or professional notices. Lodging and boarding will be made available for 30days.