There are 4 different hospitals which gathers various departments :
- Robert Debré's Hospital ("Hopital Robert Debré" including various surgical and medical)
- White House's Hospital ("Hopital Maison Blanche" including various surgical and medical specialties)
- American Memorial Hospital ("Hôpital Americain" including all Paediatric
- Jean Godinot's Institute of Cancer ("Institut Jean Godinot" including Cancerology, Radiotherapy)
SCORE program is not yet implanted in Reims, but we are planning to develop SCORE next year.
One meal is offered by the LC normally on the University Restaurant next to the various hospitals.
The LC might help the student in order to pay for the dinner.
French Outgoings need to welcome you in their flat normally nex to the city center or the hospital.
Two situations may appear:
- You might share the flat with the student if you are coming in February and/or March
- You might have the flat for your own, because some of them are in exchange during the summer if you are coming in July
If the OG is not able to welcome you, the LC will find a solution to welcome you in a safe place easily accessible by Bus or Tramway.
Reims is well-developed in terms of transport.
In order to go to your internship, Reims proposes several buses (Line 4 et 7) and tramways (Line A).
Here is some informations if you decide to take the bus/tramway from the Train Station : REIMS GARE CENTRE
Line A - Terminus REIMS Hôpital Debré, STOP : REIMS Hôpital
Line 4 - Terminus Hôpital Debré - Colomb, STOP : Koenig
Line 7 - Terminus Apollinaire, STOP : Koenig REIMS
Line 4 - Terminus Hôpital Debré - Colomb, STOP : MAISON BLANCHE
Line 7 - Terminus Apollinaire, STOP : MAISON BLANCHE REIMS
As it was developed in the Social Program, Reims is the place to come if you are interested in our history (French kings coronation, WW1, WW2....)
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the things to see in Reims:
WW1 memorial sites
UNESCO Heritage sites (including our magnificent cathedral and its museum but also the )
Vineyards and beautiful landscapes.....
There is no direct airport to Reims.
The easiest thing to do is taking a plane to some Parisian airports or train stations.
We have plenty of trains, buses and carpools planned everyday to come to Reims.
Reims being a big city of tourism in development.
We cannot wait to show you our little jewel of beauty and history !