Yarmouk University also abbreviated YU is a public university, comprehensive and state supported university located near city center of Irbid in northern Jordan. Since its establishment in 1976, Yarmouk University (YU) has been at the forefront of the Jordanian, Arab world and middle east universities. The University consists of 15 faculties offering 52 bachelor's degree, 64 master's degree, and 18 PhD Programs in different disciplines. The university also hosts 12 research and career centers.
UNIVERSITY AND HOSPITALS
Irbid Speciality Hospital
RESEARCH PROJECTS AND LABS
One meal per working day.
Flats are located 10 minutes away from the hospital.
- Aqaba (and diving in the Red Sea).
- Wadi Rum and its amazing nights.
- Petra: one of the World's Seven Wonders!
- Dead Sea: the Lowest Point on Earth (427 meters below Sea Level)
- Mount Nebo
- Wadi Mujib
- Eating Mansaf the traditional way is a guaranteed life time experience.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION