Daejeon is a metropolitan City which is located in the center of South Korea. For the last 40 years, Daejeon has led the future of Korea in science and technology. KAIST(Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) which is one of the famous universities in Korea is also located in Daejeon. Because it is the center of Korea, we can go seoul, busan easily.(It takes only 50 minutes to go to seoul, and 100minutes to go to busan by ktx)
Chungnam National University School of Medicine(CNUSOM)
CNUSOM was established in 1967. Eversince, CNUSOM has produced about 4,700 alumni and was certified as one of the 'Top-rated' educational institution in 2010 and 2015 from the Korean Institute of Medical Education and Evaluation (KIMEE). Now, CNUSOM has grown to be the most prestigious national medical school in the central region of Korea.
Chungnam National University Hospital
We started as the educational hospital in 1972 and continued to progress throughout the years. We have been renovating and pursuing improvements by facilitating with excellent professors, high-tech equipments, and careful patient diagnosing systems.
In addition to adopting high-tech management technology and providing comfortable hospital program for patients, Chungnam National University Hospital also provides appropriate services. Also, we have worked with passion to establish up-to-date theory and technology regarding medical science in order to cope with the rapidly changing medical environment.
Chungnam National University Hospital will continue to work hard to maintain our reputation as ahonorable hospital that gives trust and reliance. Our basic mission has been and will continue to be focused on responding to demands for medical renovation and keeping health and happiness of local citizens. Our continuous efforts will allow us to remain as a competitive as well as patient-centered and specialized hospital. To achieve these goals, we will transform our hospital to a place where patients can receive medical services comfortably by implementing rationalized hospital management, building differentiated diagnosis services, and actively supporting education and research.
- Role of reactive oxygen species in autoimmune diseases. / Department of Medical Education
- Screening for host signaling pathways regulated by Toxoplasma gondii infection in human retinal pigment epithelium cell / Department of Infection Biology
- Investigation of compound X in the regulation of innate immune responses. / Department of Microbiology
- Understanding the role of post-translational protein modifications in the regulation of the catalytic activity of enxymes / Department of biochemistry and department of medical science
10000 won will be provided per day. SCORE / SCOPE exchange students can use them in hospital cafeteria.
- We will provide a room in hospital dormitory in the Hospital area. It takes about 5 minutes to medical school or hospital by foot. You will share a room with another SCORE/SCOPE exchange students if necessary. (double occupancy)
How to come to Daejeon?
Incheon airport -> Seoul train station by airport railroad
Incheon Int’l Airport Terminal 1 ~ Seoul Station : 43Minutes
Incheon Int’l Airport Terminal 2 ~ Seoul Station : 51Minutes
Adult : KRW 9,000
-Ticketing and boarding location
Incheon Int'l Airport Terminal 2 Station: Express Train Information Center in 1st basement of Incheon Int’l Transportation Center
Incheon Int'l Airport Terminal 1 Station: Express Train Information Center in 1st basement of Incheon Int’l Transportation Center
Seoul Station : Express Train Information Center in 2nd basement of Seoul Station
-airport railroad homepage
You must check your terminal(terminal1, terminal2). You can check your terminal in airport homepage.
2. Seoul train station-> Daejeon train station by train
KTX – 50minutes
If you want to buy online ticket, click here
Korail(Korea train homepage) homepage
- When you arrive at Daejeon station, the students will meet you.
Chungnam National University Hospital https://www.cnuh.co.kr/