--Welcome to Pachuca, formally known as Pachuca de Soto, is the capital and largest city of the Mexican state of Hidalgo. It is located in the south-central part of the state. Pachuca de Soto is also the name of the municipality of which the city serves as municipal seat. Pachuca is located about 90 kilometres (56 mi) from Mexico City via Mexican Federal Highway 85.
The Feria de Pachuca is known colloquially by several names such as the Feria Tradicional/Internacional de San Francisco, the Feria de Hidalgo and the Feria de Caballo. It is the most important annual event in the state of Hidalgo, taking place every October in facilities located in the south of Pachuca. The festival began as a liturgical event sponsored by monks at the monastery of San Francisco in the 16th century, which eventually drew dignitaries from surrounding communities. The festival sponsors a number of events such as bullfights, cockfights, charreadas, horse shows, rodeos, crafts and folk dance shows, livestock exhibitions and features regional cuisine. It also host concerts by well-known Mexican musical artists.
- Autonomus of Hidalgo State:
- General Hospital of Pachuca, this hospital received patients for all social grade and all state.
- General Hospital ISSSTE of Pachuca
- One Meal at hospital per day, groceries for breakfast and snack at lodging.
- The payment for somebody who cooks at the lodging has extra cost (opcional).
- univeristy residence
- University Hotel (only 1 or 2 weeks)
- host family
- Student flat
Puebla, Cuernavaca, Mexico city, Veracruz--
many spots all year, ACCEPT PRECLINICAL STUDENTS--