Hello fellow med student!
Welcome In Toulouse, one of the southest cities in France. Each year Toulouse is elected best city for students, so be prepare to enjoy your stay here : warm weather and warm people will not be lacking! :)
Toulouse is a city as rich in its historic backrougnd as in places to have a good time. You'll have the occasion to wander along Toulouse's streets paved by its famous red bricks or by its peaceful river The Garonne. During summer, people like to drink one beer (or two) on the riverside while eating tapas (spanish influences are important), visit the city and discover some hidden treasure, admire The Capitol and its square, enjoy the nightlife Place Saint Pierre, take picture on Pont-Neuf... So many possibilities! Don't expect to be bored here
Around Toulouse, there's also many option to choose from : sea, mountain, lakes or city trips. Whatever are you taste, be sure you'll find something to suit you once here !
So, ready to come? I am ready to welcome you anyway ! :)
- Hôpital Purpan
- Hôpital Pierre-Paul Riquet
- Hôpital Paule de Viguier
- Hôpital des Enfants
- Hôpital Garonne
- Hôpital de Psychiatrie
- Hôpital Rangueil
- Hôpital Larrey
- Institut Universitaire du Cancer de Toulouse - Oncopole
- Involvement of WNT.A gene in hypo- anhidrotic ectodermal dysplasia
- Identification of genes responsible for micro/anophthalmia in human.
- Genomics, transplantation and public health including the ethical aspects
- Functional analysis of newly identified epidermal proteins: involvement in the terminal differentiation of keratinocytes and epidermal barrier function
- Expression profiles and functions of non coding RNAs in hematopoietic cancers
- Epidemiology of cardiovascular diseases
- Ensuring reliability of video data collected on French children
- Clinical and experimental Pharmacology of the cardiovascular autonomic nervous system
- Characterization of proteins involved in epidermal barrier function and Atopic Dermatitis pathophysiology
- Brain imaging of Alzheimer disease patients with anosognosia
- Brain and Cognition, Scenes and objects perception
- Behavioral and Neurobiological Bases of Cue-based Learning and Memory
- Multimodal neuroimaging in Alzheimer
- Social Epidemiology
- Signaling pathways evoked by proatherogenic stress-inducing agents in vascular cells
- Role of toxins in the virulence of Escherichia coli
- Role of the basal ganglia REM sleep behaviour disorder in Parkinson
- Role of ACPA on Rheumatoide Arthritis
- Research on molecular and cellular mechanisms, normal and pathological, involved in the control of platelet production and function.
We'll provide you with 60€ for a month.
- an international airport (Blagnac airport),
- a railroad station (Matabiau railroad station)
- 2 subway lines (A and B), 1 tramway line and lots of busses, which stop at midnight during the week but at 3AM every friday and saturday.
Capitole, la Garonne, les quais de la Daurade, le canal, les carmes. Pyrénées, Carcassonne.