Seoul is the capital and largest metropolis of Korea. Seoul has a 600 years history as capital of Korea. With population of 9.72 million it is a very lively and active city. You will be able to explore many charming aspects, including the traditional beauty of serene palaces and splendid nightscape of Gangnam. Chungang University in Seoul is located in the center of the city, which means easier access to both north and south part of Seoul. You will be able to see all scapes and aspects of this Metropolitan city.
Chung Ang university (Seoul Campus) and Chung Ang University Hospital.
A room in Chung-ang university student dormitory will be provided.
You will share the room with a roommate. It is about 10-15 minute walk from the hospital.
You will arrive at Incheon international airport. There is a airport railroad. Get on it and go to Seoul train station, then transfer to 162 bus. There are multiple easy access to get to the hospital from the airport. Contact person is NOT required to pick up students at the airport.
Seoul has an excellent public transportation system. We will arrange social programs as you want!
1. Han River Bike Tour: You can rent a bicycle for free at Heuk Seouk Bike tour office near subway station exit Number #1 and #2.
2. Dragon Hill Spa in Yong San station: It's only 20 minutes away from the hospital. Bus 151 and take off at Shin Yong San station.
3. Namsan N Tower (40 minutes away) : You will get to see the whole city from the top of Mt. Namsan. Don't forget to try Namsan's famous Donkatsu.
(Suggestion: San Chae Jip, 산채집. Try their Set Menu for 2, which includes pajeon, bibimbap, makgeoli and donkatsu.)
4. Insadong: a town/street with traditional Korean Architecture and many more tourist attractions.
Take 151 bus in front of the CAU hospital, and take off at Anguk Station! It's only 40 minutes ride from the Hospital.
5. Gyung Bok Gung: the palace. Don't forget to try beautiful hanbok, the traditional clothing of Korea, and you get a free entrance into the palace! :)