Kobe University, working in a spirit of integrity, freedom, and cooperation in keeping with its open and cosmopolitan culture and environs, aims to contribute to the global community through the creation of knowledge founded on universal values and the fostering of rich understanding and strong leadership skills.
UNIVERSITY AND HOSPITALS
- Take JR (Japan Railways) Kansai Airport Line from "Kansai Airport" station and get off at "Osaka" station (time required: 1 hour). Change to JR Kobe Line and get off at "Rokkomichi" station (5th station by express train, time required: 25 min./ fare: 1,660 yen).
- When taking a train from "Kansai Airport," go up to the second floor of the passenger terminal building and go through the passage to the concourse.
- Train Route Finder
- Take the Limousine Bus bound for "Kobe Sannomiya" from Kansai International Airport (time required: 65 min./ fare: 1,800 yen). At "Sannomiya," go to Hankyu Railways and get onto the Kobe Line concourse bound for "Umeda." Take the local train to "Rokko" station (3rd stop, time required: 6 min./ fare: 180 yen).
- How to use the limousine bus: go out of the passenger terminal building and buy a ticket for "Kobe Sannomiya" at the ticket counter; board the bus at No. 6 bus stop.
By MK "Skygateshuttle" Omnibus
- Take MK "Skygateshuttle" to your destination in Chuo-ku, Higashinada-ku, Nada-ku, Hyogo-ku in Kobe city from Kansai International Airport (fare: 2,300 yen, one-way/per person).
- Reservation by phone or by web is required up to 2 days prior to the date of use.
- When using the MK "Skygateshuttle" omnibus, go to the MK counter on the first floor of the passenger terminal.
From the nearest stations to Rokkodai Campus
RESEARCH PROJECTS AND LABS
We supply one meal every day.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Due to some circumstances, WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY EXCHANGE STUDENTS IN 2019-2020.