The region Centre, internationally known for its castles all along the Loire (the biggest river in France), has its own identity, characterized by a rich culinary tradition, especially wine, that you will enjoy with us for sure.
Tours, the region's capital, is a very charming city, where historic and modern times architecture live together. This human-sized city (135 000 hab) contains everything we need, both in the culture and in the atmosphere you search as a student.
If you want to learn, discover, taste, and have fun, you've found the perfect city.
Three hospitals are able to welcome you in Tours :
- Bretonneau Hospital: near the historic city heart (picture at the top of this page)
- Trousseau Hospital : a bit further from the city heart, but a giant hospital
- Clocheville Hospital : Pediatric specialized hospital, in the city heart
Every possibility is offered to you :
- self-serve bike,
and Tramway !
We'll do everything we can to make you discover most of our culture. And that contains:
- Les Châteaux de la Loire
- Visits of a wine production place (and a degustation of course)
- The historic heart of Tours
- And if you want it, the nightlife in our city, which is not so quiet!