The region Centre, internationally know for its castle all along the Loire (the biggest river in France), has its own identity, characterized by a rich culinary tradition, especially wine, that you will enjoy with us for sure.
Tours, the region's capital, is a very charming city, where historic and modern times architecture live together. This human sized city (135 000 hab) contained everything we need, both in the culture and in the atmosphere you search as a student.
If you want to learn, discover, taste and have fun, you've found the perfect city.
Three hospitals are able to welcome you in Tours :
- Bretonneau Hospital : near the historic city heart (picture at the top of this page)
- Trousseau Hospital : a bit further from the city heart, but a giant hospital
- Clocheville Hospital : Pediatric specialized hospital, in the city heart
- Renal transplantation and dendritic cells
- Pneumology research
Every possibility is offered to you :
- self-serve bike,
and Tramway !
We'll do everything we can to make you discover most of our culture. And that contain :
- Les Châteaux de la Loire
- Visits of a wine production place (and a degustation of course)
- The historic heart of Tours
- We hope to be able to visit the Zoo de Beauval, top 15 rated in the world
- And if you want it, the night life in our city, which is not so quiet !