- Hôpital de Hautepierre
- Nouvel hôpital civil
- CMCO : Centre Médico-chirurgical Obstétrique (obstetrical center)
- CCOM : Centre de chirurgie orthopédie et de la main (orthopedic center)
You can reach Strasbourg by train from Paris (2,5 hours). You can also land at the euro airport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg and then take a bus that brings you directly to Strasbourg.
You have access to the whole city with several tramways and buses. The badgeo pass for unlimited access costs about 23 euros a month.
The majority of the students use the bike to move inside the city. You can rent a "velhop" a whole month for 17 euros.
- Strasbourg's famous cathedral (which was in a scene of Sherlock holmes !)
- Strasbourg's Christmas market (a city known as the "Christmas capital")
- The "petite France" and "pont couvert" a pretty neighborhood
- The European Parlament