- Hôpital de Hautepierre
- Nouvel hôpital civil
- CMCO : Centre Médico-chirurgical Obstétrique (obstetrical center)
- CCOM : Centre de chirurgie orthopédie et de la main (orthopedic center)
You can reach Strasbourg by train from Paris (2,5 hour). You can also land at the euroairport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg and then take a bus that brings you directly in Strasbourg.
You have acces at the whole city with several tramways and buses. The badgeo pass for unlimited acces costs about 23 euros a month.
Majority of the students use the bike to move inside the city. You can rent a "velhop" a whole month for 17 euros.
- Strasbourg's famous cathedral (which was in a scene of Sherlock holmes !)
- Strasbourg's christmas market (city known as the "christmas capital")
- The "petite france" and "pont couvert" a pretty neighbourhood
- The European Parlament