How unusual, a real city nested in the heart of mountains.
Grenoble has always mixed its mountain spirit with urban culture.
Go on, a brilliant discovery awaits you!
UNIVERSITY AND HOSPITALS
The Michallon Hospital
The Couple-Enfant hospital (pediatrics and obstetrics services)
RESEARCH PROJECTS AND LABS
The Grenoble's Medical Student Association is giving to all IC's a canteen card.
Cothming to Grenoble:
- By plane: Lyon St Exupéry Airport (55 min from Lyon to Grenoble) and Geneva Airport (1h45 from Swiss to Grenoble), or Paris Airport (Roissy - Charles de Gaulle)
- By train: Lyon - Grenoble every 30 minutes (2h), Paris - Grenoble by TGV (3h)
- By Bus form others citys (Trans-isère, Ouibus...)
- By car-sharing (look on "Blablacar" web site for cheap journeys)
- Tram (5 lines) and bus: departure from the train station (Tramlines A, B, Bus C1)
- Bike ;)
- Skiing in winter (ask your host or with co-IC, we will inform you about ski location, and how to go to ski station if you ask us)
- Climbing, walking in Mountains in spring/summer to the National Parc of Grande Chartreuse and others
In the city:
- Shopping to the city center (shops, restaurants, bars...) and to the Shopping Mall of Grand Place (Tram A)
- Several types of bars and clubs in the city center
- Museum of modern art
- Easy access to Paris by train
- Not far from Italy (Milan, Turin) and Swiss (Genève, Lausanne) for a weekend trip
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION