ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH
1. Please choose 3 different LCs
. If not, that AF will automatically be sent back and the student can be assigned to any vacant LC.
Only those who are in special occasions(e.g. in case there are only 1~2 LCs that can meet their special conditions) can be free from this number 1 rule, with a permission of KMSA NORE-in.
2. Students coming in July and August should submit their AFs before or within March Meeting
. Otherwise, the exchange can be cancelled or the student can be assigned to any vacant LC. Others should submit their AFs at least 3 months in advance.
3. 3 different motivation letters
are needed, one for each project. Please look carefully at the description of each project and explain why you choose it. If you just copy what you wrote in every motivation letter, we will regard you as having no interest in that project and assign you any vacant LC.
4. Card of Documents : as for Passport, expiration date should be minimum 6 months before clerkship. As for Language certificate, documentation of English Proficiency is required only from students who are NOT using English as a native language. As for 'Other 1', special document is liability insurance.
5. All documents must be sent digitally. We do not accept hard copy on any circumstances.
6. Students are expected to actively take part in the project and to be theoretically prepared for it.
7. The available months of projects can be differed from the available months of lodging e.g. student hostel or dormitory. Please refer to the outgoing month of the contract first and then the availability of projects.
8. Some LCs update their projects annually, which means the projects you are looking at in the database can be obsoleted or new ones can be added. We are working hard to fix all the projects before at least every January, but there can always be exceptions. If there is any change in the project database after January, we will inform you through your NMO's NOREs as soon as possible.
9. We do read all AFs and CoDs carefully before finalize LC assignment on a 'first come first served' basis, which means we do value the quality of your CoDs when assigning LC. The better the quality, the more likely that the student will be placed at his or her desired LC. Also the faster the student send in the AF, the better chance he/she can be accepted to the preferred LC.
10. If the AF is not written according to our EC, we will send it back and thus less chance to be accepted into the preferred LC.
11. Please submit only official photos. No selfies